Monday, July 4, 2011

Fourth Of July Cupcakes

        Hello all and Happy Independence day! Woooh! Hopefully no one will even see this post until they are all worn out from boating, tanning, drinking, swimming, grilling etc, all the American things that we should be doing today. This post will be short and sweet. I just really am taking a cool down break from the beach and wanted to share some cupcakes I made for my mother to take to a 4th party. They were a classic red velvet cupcake, that I actually made into blue velvet, with an almond butter cream and some fondant decorations! I hope you think they are pretty. God Bless America!





Also, a big thank you to all of our troops who are or have been overseas defending our country! God bless you and your families.

No comments:

Post a Comment