Monday, June 13, 2011

Father's Day Cupcakes

   I never know what to get my Dad for Father’s Day. Usually I get him a cool tie or a book that looks like it would be a good one. I know for a fact that you probably have this issue too. I always feel like Dads have everything so what do you get the man who has everything? Well want a quick solution?


    Let me help you solve this problem for this year by spoiling your Dad with cupcakes from FourGirlsTwoBoys! I am baking and hand decorating these beautiful Father’s Day cupcakes that will be for sale this week. I am cooking up a delicious devil’s food cake cupcake with chocolate fudge icing, a vanilla spice cupcake with coconut icing, and a sweet southern red velvet cupcake with white chocolate icing. The decoration can be your choice. They will be $9.00 for half a dozen and $16.50 for a dozen.

     These will be the perfect treat for your Dad on his day! Remember, the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach! Please let me know if you are interested by contacting me through my email, Jessica.caruso09@st.johns.edu, no later than the night before you wish to receive the cupcakes. This is only for the residents in the Maryland area. Thank You!

1 comment: